Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Happiest people!

Hi everyone!

As you might already know my name is Anurika Ejimofor and everyone calls me Anuri.
I am currently a Masters student in the Family and Child Sciences program.

I hold a B.Sc in Family and Institutional Management from Nigeria. Since graduation I have worked in human resource and developmental positions and most recently with a family oriented non-governmental organization.

I have just arrived the U.S.! and I'm quite excited about this course. I look foward to an exciting and rewarding learning experience with everyone.

Overtime, I will be sharing my experiences, opinions and views (through my point of view, coming from Nigeria ) on class topics as we go along. As I look foward to learning with and from you, I hope you will also learn something(s) about Public policies /Child and Family Issues from a wider perspective.

To begin with, I invite you to visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria to learn about the most populous country in Africa, with over 500 languages! "naturally" a variety of religions and cultures, four distinct systems of Law and still the happiest people!(2003)

Let me know what you think!

Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment